Forum Discussion

Zogz
User
21 days ago

MYOB Just Invoices Error

Good afternoon, 

I am trying to send invoices via email but am encountering an error. If i ignore the error the email still sends to the client but they are unable to open the PDF attachment as it is corrupted. How can i fix this error?

An unexpected error has occurred in this application:

Error: 7

Description: Out of memory

Project: Phoenix

Module: CPrintInvoi

Procedure: EmailReport

Line: 195

Version: 8.3.658

Enterprise Version:

Regards

5 Replies

Zogz
      User

Good afternoon Earl_HD

thanks for the response. However, the troubleshooting steps you provided are for account right. The software i am using is just invoices. Can you assist with just invoices?

thanks

• Earl_HD  I have fixed the errors by creating a new company and inputting all my data back in.

Can you please assist with the error below i am getting? I have copied the data to a second computer as a back up but when i try to send the invoice by email i get an error

An unexpected error has occurred in this application:

Error: -2147467259

Description: Could not resolve the message recipients

Project: Phoenix

Module: CSendEmail

Procedure: SendEmailOutlook

Line: 200

Version: 8.3.658

Enterprise Version:

• Earl_HD  I am unable to make a new post and cannot repsond to direct messages. can you please help

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Zogz,

I contacted partner support and was advised that you need to reach out to them directly for a solution, presenting your case number 01713721. I'll send you a private message with their phone number. 

Feel free to start a new post if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
      Earl