Forum Discussion

10 months ago
Solved

2FA & Authenticator - Trust this Device not working

Hello,

When logging into MYOB via 2FA (email authentication) using the MYOB AccountRight App on a desktop computer, I select 'Trust this device for 30 days.'  The next day I am prompted to re-enter my details and it seems to ignore the trust this device setting.  Could you please suggest how I can get the trust this device setting to work?

Thank you

• Hi CameronM 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Generally, there are a couple of things that might be affecting this setting, and this can be found in this Help Article, Trust this device for 30 days , which has detailed information to assist with this.

Are we able to solve your concern? If YES, please click on "Accept as Solution". If not, please feel free to reply to this post, and we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi CameronM 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Generally, there are a couple of things that might be affecting this setting, and this can be found in this Help Article, Trust this device for 30 days , which has detailed information to assist with this.

Are we able to solve your concern? If YES, please click on "Accept as Solution". If not, please feel free to reply to this post, and we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess