Forum Discussion

ams88
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Change Ownership

We would like to change the Company name for our serial number, we are unable to do so via MyAccount. Please note we have multiple company files, only two are currently online.  The original company name will still retain one of the Account Right Live Subsriptions, but not the one it has now.

Can someone please assist.

Thank you 

• Hi ams88

Happy to send through the change of details form for you, can you please send me a private message with the following details:

• Serial number 
    • Your full name and email address 
    • Current business name listed

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi ams88 

Are you wanting to change the account name that is listed on your MYOB Subscription invoice or the company name that is listed in the company file?

If it's the latter then you want to go Setup>>Company Information in the desired company file and update the name listed in there. Once completed, go to Help>>Confirm Company File and confirm online. This will ensure that the name is retained.

If you are looking at changing the actual account name of your account with MYOB i.e. the name that is listed on your MYOB Subscription Invoice then we would be looking at getting you to complete a Change of Details form. Do let us know if that is the case so we can send that out to you.

ams88
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Steven,

We are wanted to change the actual account name of our account with MYOB i.e. the name that is listed on our MYOB Subscription.

May you please arrange to send through the Change of Details form.

Thank you

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi ams88

Happy to send through the change of details form for you, can you please send me a private message with the following details:

• Serial number 
        • Your full name and email address 
        • Current business name listed