Forum Discussion

Liz_A
Valued User
6 months ago
Solved

Contact a MYOB sales person

I have a new client who is trying to somehow setup a subscription for AR Plus so he can activate his new file and put it online. He has posted a message on here but isn't familiar with the process once the subscription is setup so I have asked him to authorise me to deal with MYOB - please PM me so I can give the information and get his system up and running with bank feeds, etc.

Cheers

Liz

• Hi Liz_A,

Thank you for your patience. I'll be closing this thread now. If you still have any concerns, please feel free to post in our Community Forum.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai 

16 Replies

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Liz_A,

Thank you for the post and for letting us know your concern. I've responded to this user and provided the information so he/she can have a new subscription online.

Kind regards,

Sai

Liz_A
      Valued User

Hi Isaiah_C 

I've managed to get him to create a SN but he still has to call and you are finished for the day so it will be another day before he can get a subscription and get online.

Regards

Liz

Isaiah_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Liz_A,

Thank you for letting me know. I've advised the customer to contact our phone support or live chat on the website that I've provided so they can add a subscription and put the file online. 

Kind regards,

Sai

Liz_A
      Valued User

Hi Isaiah_C 

This client has just informed me that his subscription has expired, even though he gave credit card details at the time. Please advise whether there is an issue such as incorrect Serial Number or just a problem with MYOB's recording?

Regards

Liz

Liz_A
        Valued User

Hi Isaiah_C , Doreen_P  @somebody

My client is desperate to access his file - please advise. SN ends in 3040 and File ID is 1.

Regards

Liz

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Liz_A,

You're welcome. Feel free to post again, we're happy to help.

Regards,
    Earl