Forum Discussion

Accounts2017
Contributing Partner
6 months ago
Solved

MYOB File Owner - Unable to add new users

I am the owner of the file, but have no options to add new users. 

• Hi Accounts2017

Thank you again for working with me via private message. We are glad it is now working. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our moderators will attend to it. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

5 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi @Accounts2017l, 

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum.  

When you say you do not have the option to add users, is the setup option not appearing at all in the settings dropdown? or is it greyed out (not letting you click into it)? See below: 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Accounts2017

I trust that your day is going smoothly. I wanted to check in to see if you still need help with adding new users.

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

Accounts2017
      Contributing Partner

Yes still not able to add users.

Add User - is not an option in my list. 

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Accounts2017

Thank you for letting me know. 

To investigate this further with you, I will be sending a private message to you requesting the necessary details. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Let me know if you have problems with this. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
        Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Accounts2017

Thank you again for working with me via private message. We are glad it is now working. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our moderators will attend to it. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth