Forum Discussion

4 months ago
Solved

Need to change administrator

I want to change my current administrator as the previous master administrator has left the business.  We are a small athletics club, so want to change the email address to our club address so it can remain the same regardless of who is in the role of treasurer.

We need to change the email address that the MYOB monthly bills are being sent to also as this is the same as the old administrator who has left, so we are no longer receiving bills from MYOB

• Hi @Moorabbin,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the community forum! I hope you find it a valuable resource.

My apologies for the delayed response. MYOB subscription invoices are typically sent to the primary/billing contact's email address. If you wish to update this email address, you would need to log into my.MYOB using the old email address, then navigate to My Account >> Change Log in. This action will update the email address used for sending those emails.

In your specific situation, if the previous administrator account is no longer active, we are able to assist with the modification of the email address, provided that our communication is directly with the primary contact associated with the account. This is to ensure the security and integrity of your account details. If that primary contact is no longer available a Change of Details form would be required to be completed to update that information.

Please let me know if you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi @Moorabbin,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the community forum! I hope you find it a valuable resource.

My apologies for the delayed response. MYOB subscription invoices are typically sent to the primary/billing contact's email address. If you wish to update this email address, you would need to log into my.MYOB using the old email address, then navigate to My Account >> Change Log in. This action will update the email address used for sending those emails.

In your specific situation, if the previous administrator account is no longer active, we are able to assist with the modification of the email address, provided that our communication is directly with the primary contact associated with the account. This is to ensure the security and integrity of your account details. If that primary contact is no longer available a Change of Details form would be required to be completed to update that information.

Please let me know if you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess