Solved

opening myob - states backup in progress

Hello

I am  unable to login to MYOB due to the error message

'Backup in progress

This company file is currently backing up

You can sign on once the backup is complete.'

The backup appears to be frozen.

Can you please reset our file to active to enable login.

Thanks

Alison

• Hi 4014

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. 

I have checked your account using the email address associated with it and I have arranged to reset your company file back to active for you. We do recommend closing your AccountRight software and reopening it before reviewing the company file. 

Let me know how this goes and if we can provide any further assistance here on the forum. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

5 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi 4014

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. 

I have checked your account using the email address associated with it and I have arranged to reset your company file back to active for you. We do recommend closing your AccountRight software and reopening it before reviewing the company file. 

Let me know how this goes and if we can provide any further assistance here on the forum. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

• Hi Leneth_A,

Are you able to please reset my status to active as i'm also facing this issue

Thanks in advance

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi ArifM,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

I was able to run a fix on your company file. Make sure to close AccountRight and you should now be able to log in without any issues.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

ArifM
        User

Good morning Doreen,

Yes it all worked and thank you for your prompt assistance. Have a great day!

Kind regards