Forum Discussion

Adam_Wookey
Contributing User
8 months ago
Solved

Request for Licence File

Hi, Could someone please email a Licence File to me. I have AccountRight Basic. Thank you, Adam

•  

Hi Adam_Wookey

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for your efforts in bringing your concern to us. We are glad that you find this forum useful to your concern. We apologize that you are having challenges confirming your company file and we genuinely appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.  

For older MYOB products, we have made it easier for you to confirm company files. Now, you can use our dedicated self-service option, so you can generate the confirmation code whenever you need by going to http://help.myob.com/confirmation - no need to contact support.  

For full details, check out this Help Article: Activating and confirming older MYOB products.  

Please note: You will need your Serial Number and company file code available to generate the confirmation code - available by selecting 'Confirm' via Phone when prompted.  

However, if you are still having problems confirming your company file via our self-service option, I have sent you a private message for the necessary information for me to investigate further. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 

Leneth

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Adam_Wookey

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for your efforts in bringing your concern to us. We are glad that you find this forum useful to your concern. We apologize that you are having challenges confirming your company file and we genuinely appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.  

For older MYOB products, we have made it easier for you to confirm company files. Now, you can use our dedicated self-service option, so you can generate the confirmation code whenever you need by going to http://help.myob.com/confirmation - no need to contact support.  

For full details, check out this Help Article: Activating and confirming older MYOB products.  

Please note: You will need your Serial Number and company file code available to generate the confirmation code - available by selecting 'Confirm' via Phone when prompted.  

However, if you are still having problems confirming your company file via our self-service option, I have sent you a private message for the necessary information for me to investigate further. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 

Leneth