Forum Discussion

JennyPTA
Trusted Cover User
3 months ago
Solved

support

Hi, I have a specific question regarding my MYOB and need to contact a support person. I always have great difficulty in finding out how to do this. The question is very specific to my accounts and so isn't appropriate for here and can't be answered with a chat bot nor FAQ. I have wasted too much time already trying to locate an email so can someone please inform me as to how I can contact a support person?

• Hi Jenny, sorry you have struggled to find the best way to contact our support team.

We have many options available and you can find these at myob.com/support
    However I regret to say that we do not offer email support at the email address you have listed above

We do offer case management which is very similar to emailing though.
    Please go to myaccount.myob.com and you will see on the home page the option to 'Contact support'

I have included a screenshot below:

1 > How to create a support case
    2 > How to monitor the progress of your support case
    3 > Our virtual assistant MOCA that you can also ask support questions and which has the ability to escalate you to a livechat agent

1 Reply

MikeG1
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Jenny, sorry you have struggled to find the best way to contact our support team.

We have many options available and you can find these at myob.com/support
    However I regret to say that we do not offer email support at the email address you have listed above

We do offer case management which is very similar to emailing though.
    Please go to myaccount.myob.com and you will see on the home page the option to 'Contact support'

I have included a screenshot below:

1 > How to create a support case
    2 > How to monitor the progress of your support case
    3 > Our virtual assistant MOCA that you can also ask support questions and which has the ability to escalate you to a livechat agent