Forum Discussion

10 months ago

Time issues between Desktop online and Web Accountright

If i search open Quotes on my desktop I get all the items including 16/8 - how ever if I put same search in Web I only get the 15/8, to see the 16/8 I need to search for up to 17th....doesnt make sense

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MikeP014,

Thank you for your patience. Do you still need assistance with this? Please let us know if you still need help and we'll be glad to assist you.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MikeP014,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

AccountRight browser version and the desktop version can be used at the same time as you see fit. However, they do have their differences in some functions, and some of the features are only available on the desktop for now. But in your case, can you please do the basic troubleshooting like Clearing Cache and try it on a different browser?

You can also check on this Help Article for more information - Why you can and can't do in AccountRight web browser

Let me know if you need further assistance with this or if you have other concerns, please feel free to post again. We're happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Best Regards, 

Cel