Forum Discussion

pjthind
Experienced Cover User
22 days ago

Accountright Standard & Jobs

Hi all,

I have been a user of Myob Accountright Plus for a long time. Recently I have simplified my business, have no staff, so now I am considering downgrading to Myob Accountright standard instead of Plus to save around $60/- per month. I am barely using any PLUS features.

I do use JOB numbers to record my business expenses against different projects and I want to be able to run P&L reports on a particular project/JOB.

Is this still possible if I downgrade to Myob Accountright Standard? When I am comparing different MYOB versions, I notice standard does not have "Budget by Jobs" feature.

Thanks in advance.

5 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi pjthind,

Thanks for your post. 

I understand your situation. It sounds like you're looking to streamline your expenses and adjust your MYOB plan accordingly. Let's explore the best option for your current needs together. Upon checking, AccountRight still allows you to set a budget for each job. You can find that information by clicking the link here. Another thing would be that if you want to differentiate the features for each AccountRight product level to make sure it meets your business needs, I have attached a link for you to check.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

pjthind
      Experienced Cover User

Thanks Doreen_P 

The first link (below) does not work. 

https://www.myob.com/au/support/myob-business/projects/jobs

So, in your opinion "standard" version should work? Is there another version that I could use that allows me to do sales, purchases (need to be able to record against Jobs), reporting, BAS, bank reconciliation. I have no need for inventory, payroll etc.

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi pjthind,

Upon checking on our end, the ability to set budget for each job is possible in AccountRight Standard. We have other products that you can use, but we always recommend to check each product to ensure it meets business needs. You can click here for more information.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen