Forum Discussion

kath75
Experienced Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

Removing old bank feed transactions

Hello, 

I have read on old posts that you have to individually hide old bank feed transactions to remove them from the list. Can anyone advise if this has been updated and there is now a way to do this in bulk rather than one transaction at a time? I have a year and a half of transactions to clear. 

Thanks

Kathryn 

• HI kath75 

As the bank feed transactions have been sent through into your file, disconnecting them will not remove or clear the old bank feed transactions. The only option is to hide them by right clicking and choose hide transaction

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Neil_M
    Former Staff

Hi kath75 

Currently bank feeds in AccountRight have to be hidden or matched individually , there is no bulk hide functionality at this point in time to hide multiple bank feed transactions at once

kath75
      Experienced Cover User

Thanks Neil_M, for your reply.  I was wondering if i disconnect the bank feed function and then re-connected, it would clear them? 

Neil_M
        Former Staff

HI kath75 

As the bank feed transactions have been sent through into your file, disconnecting them will not remove or clear the old bank feed transactions. The only option is to hide them by right clicking and choose hide transaction