Forum Discussion

Renw
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

Spend Money Transaction Disappeared

Good Morning,

I have just entered 3 transactions into my Petty Cash account through spend money (one from in tray, two directly from Spend money) and they have completely disappeared. I have also looked through my Transaction Audit and they are gone. The balance of the account however is sitting at -$177.56 which is the amount these transactions are for. If I go into reconcile account and change the date none of these transactions appear.  Could someone please assist me?

Renee

• Good morning

Try doing a find transaction from the banking commamnd centre ( second along on the bottom ribbon)

Go into advanced (top right hand side)

Select all accounts 

Change the date - make it from 2022 - 2099

enter one of the amounts you are looking for

see what appears

It may be that the bank account defaulted to another account

Another way is if the petty cash account is showing the -177.56 go into lists - accounts -find petty cash go into the account . In the top right hand side there is the current balance press on the blue arrow change the dates and the transactions for that account will appear.

Hope that is useful

Lisa

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    LRBooks61
    Ultimate Cover User

Good morning

Try doing a find transaction from the banking commamnd centre ( second along on the bottom ribbon)

Go into advanced (top right hand side)

Select all accounts 

Change the date - make it from 2022 - 2099

enter one of the amounts you are looking for

see what appears

It may be that the bank account defaulted to another account

Another way is if the petty cash account is showing the -177.56 go into lists - accounts -find petty cash go into the account . In the top right hand side there is the current balance press on the blue arrow change the dates and the transactions for that account will appear.

Hope that is useful

Lisa

Renw
      Experienced User

Thank you so much LRBooks61, somehow these were somehow entered into the year 2027 (with no warning of an future date). 

Renee