Forum Discussion

poppies230762
Experienced Cover User
14 days ago

AccountRight Plus to MYOB Business Lite - OK so this just happened

Last November I downgraded one of my four MYOB AccountRight company account subscriptions to Business Lite due to the huge montly expenses I was trying to cope with. 

I HATE MYOB Business Lite so yesterday I came to terms with the fact that the extra $110.00 per month is worth it for the time it takes to do everything with Business Lite, so I upgraded my current Business Lite back to AccountRight Plus yesterday afternoon.

I can not get my company file on my MYOB AccountRight desktop app and MYOB can not fix this!

It seems that the last time MYOB "saved" my Business Lite account was 1st February (today is 6th May). 

MYOB Business Lite have NO facility for us to back up our company files ourselves, so it is assumed (wrongly), that it is backed up on a daily basis at their end.

I have just been informed by MYOB that "they regret to inform me that there is no pathway for migration from MYOB Business Lite to AccountRight PLus subscription as of the moment"

I have lost TWO MONTHS worth of work!

This is just NOT GOOD ENOUGH MYOB!

I am devastated!  My 80 hours of work each week has now turned into a nightmare

If anyone has a work around it would be greatly appreciated

Do better MYOB - this is just terrible! 

1 Reply

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi poppies230762

Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with MYOB Business Lite and the loss of your work. Unfortunately, there is currently no migration path from MYOB Business or MYOB Essentials to the AccountRight product range. While this may be a potential consideration for the future, it's not something the software can do at the moment. Additionally, I can see that a case has been created in your account. Please reply to the email you received for further assistance.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

Regards,
    Earl