Forum Discussion

cnsmx
Contributing User
9 months ago
Solved

Allocation of Funds

I have received funds, which are entered through banking/receive money but I can't allocate the funds to invoices created in sales/invoices.

Can someone please assist.

Nothing I have read or previously been told to do works.

• Hi cnsmx,

Thanks for reaching out. If an invoice doesn't appear to be matched in Bank transactions, go to Invoices>>Create invoice payment and record the payment. You will then be able to match the payment transaction to the bank feed transaction in Bank transactions.

Please do let me know how you go with this.
    Regards,
    Earl

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi @cnsmx,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.  

Thank you for expressing your concern. In this matter, we use receive money if there is no transaction to allocate/reconcile. However, if there is a transaction payment must be received money so you can select that invoice with payment. You can also check if the fund is in the correct account by going to banking>>bank transaction. You can check out on this Article: Receive money, for more information. 

If you need further assistance or if you have questions, please feel free to post again. We are happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Thanks,  

Cel

Celia_B
      MYOB Moderator

Hi cnsmx,

We just want to follow up on your concern. Please let us know if you need further assistance with this, and please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are happy to assist. 

Thanks, 

Cel

cnsmx
        Contributing User

Hi, 

It's hasn't particularly helped as we don't use the bank feeds, so there is nothing coming up in bank transactions. 

All entries are entered only through spend money or receive money, with invoices created in sales.

Thanks

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi cnsmx,

Thanks for reaching out. If an invoice doesn't appear to be matched in Bank transactions, go to Invoices>>Create invoice payment and record the payment. You will then be able to match the payment transaction to the bank feed transaction in Bank transactions.

Please do let me know how you go with this.
    Regards,
    Earl

cnsmx
      Contributing User

Thanks Earl, I have now got it worked out.  Thanks for your help!

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi cnsmx,

You're very welcome. It's great to hear that your problem is now resolved, feel free to post again and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
        Earl