Forum Discussion

cj
Partner
31 days ago
Solved

How to search in Find Transactions using amount range in MYOB Business Lite

Hi

I'm trying to search for a transaction using an amount range in Business Lite. I go to Find Transactions, how do I search within an amount range? (e.g. $100.00-150.00)

AccountRight has this function. Has it been included in the Business programs?

Thank You.

CJ

• Hi CJ,

I appreciate your post. MYOB Business Lite currently doesn't have this feature to search for transactions within a specific amount range, like in AccountRight. You can filter the date range, but there is no option to filter using the specific amount range. However, your input is really important to us. If you could, please share your idea on the MYOB Business Ideas Exchange board for consideration. 

In the meantime, feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi CJ,

I appreciate your post. MYOB Business Lite currently doesn't have this feature to search for transactions within a specific amount range, like in AccountRight. You can filter the date range, but there is no option to filter using the specific amount range. However, your input is really important to us. If you could, please share your idea on the MYOB Business Ideas Exchange board for consideration. 

In the meantime, feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella