Forum Discussion

Kerrin28
Partner
25 days ago

Partner dashboard has no files

The partner dashboard keeps showing that I have no client files

The warning says 

No files available.

Something's not quite right. We can't get the information you need from our servers.

Click here to try again

This happens way too often, I keep clicking to try again and can take up to half hour to get to my files

Can you please advise how I get access to my files?

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Kerrin28,

Thanks for posting. I see that you're facing some issues with your client files not appearing on the partner dashboard. This could be due to a couple of reasons. Here's how you can address it:

1. Double-check the email you're using to sign in to the dashboard. Make sure it's the correct one and that it has the necessary access to the online data file.
    2. If you discover that you don't have access to the online data file, you have two options. You can either ask another admin from your team to include you in that file or you can directly request the client for access.

However, if the problem continues, it's a good idea to ask for help. You can do this by filling out a request form. This will automatically make a case for your issue and send it to the right support team. You can find out how to do this here.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information. 

Kind regards,

Shella