Forum Discussion

4Annette
Experienced User
2 years ago

FINDING A CR NUMBER

My current problem is how do you search for a CR number..... 

MYOB are determined to maintain the CR number as all you can see in the match/allocate column of the bank transactions tab, but you cannot search for a CR number anywhere it seems.... I have a transaction payment that is coming up that I unallocated but the payment has remained. I know the CR number but cannot find it in a search. Any ideas where to look?

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi 4Annette

Thanks for reaching out.

Sorry to hear about your difficulties with matching the bank feeds. Generally, if the date and the amount are the same for the bank feed and the payment it should show automatically as a possible match. I would recommend checking the transaction of the CR number and see if it was paid using the right bank account and if the dates and amount. If after making sure the information is correct it still does not automatically detects the transaction, I would suggest trying to match the bank feed to the invoice number connected to the CR. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We're happy to help. 

Cheers,
    Genreve

4Annette
      Experienced User

My questions was - " How do I find a CR transaction record? " I have a CR number that I want to check the transaction for but i don't know where to search for it. If I use search bar on the bank transactions page it does not find CR numbers?

4Annette
        Experienced User

I do not use the auto allocate function as it is so inaacurate it causes problems. I have turned it off but it still auto matches to rules set before the upgrade. Thankfully those rules are accurate, because they won't turn  off.