Forum Discussion

6 months ago
Solved

Macquarie Bankfeeds

Myob we really need to be able to call a person as I have the same problem with bank feeds on 2 Macquarie accounts and the Bank has assured me that at their end everything is good .

Now all I get from your service is send statements to you and let us manually enter them if possible .

Getting things done manually isn`t the idea also the bank rules are not working as they used to .

• Hi Acillea,

Thank you for your post. We totally understand the urgency of your situation and we sincerely apologize if you are still experiencing issues on your bank feeds. As of this moment, due to technical issues Macquarie Bank Limited has not been able to provide MYOB with the Bank File containing transactions for account 30/11/23. Both Macquarie Bank & MYOB Data team are working on this and bank transactions will be delivered to your file as soon as the issue is resolved. As of this moment, it not possible for us to provide when it will be available on your bank feeds. Rest assured that once we have an update, we will inform our clients on this channel. 

Meanwhile, if you have other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us or create a new post. We are happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

10 Replies

• HELLO!

Mac Bank is down again since 18 January. Please assist!

Thankyou

XX2
      Contributing User

Seems to happen every 2-3 months now.

Surely it would be considered to be a systemic problem and given a higher priority?

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi All

We wanted to let you know that we're experiencing some delays with Macquarie bank feeds, which might have thrown a wrench in your plans. We're sorry for the inconvenience!

For the latest updates and information on when things will be back to normal, check out this link: https://status.myob.com/. Thanks for hanging in there while we get this sorted.

Best regards,

Doreen

SherylMack
        Contributing Cover User

I went to the link and couldn't see any information at all about Macquarie.  I can see that this has been an ongoing issue with MYOB Bank Feeds and Macquarie.  Is this happening with other banks?

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

HI Baz1wa59,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

We regret to know about your experience with your banking issue with Macquarie Bank. Regarding your concern, we have been informed about the technical issue affecting bank feeds. Your patience and understanding are very much appreciated during this time. Rest assured that once the problem has been fixed, the bank transaction will be added to your file. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Meanwhile, if you have other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again on this channel or create a new post. We are happy to help. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel

Acillea
      User

My Macquarie bank feed has not sync'd for 22 days. Do you have a fix date yet

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Acillea,

Thank you for your post. We totally understand the urgency of your situation and we sincerely apologize if you are still experiencing issues on your bank feeds. As of this moment, due to technical issues Macquarie Bank Limited has not been able to provide MYOB with the Bank File containing transactions for account 30/11/23. Both Macquarie Bank & MYOB Data team are working on this and bank transactions will be delivered to your file as soon as the issue is resolved. As of this moment, it not possible for us to provide when it will be available on your bank feeds. Rest assured that once we have an update, we will inform our clients on this channel. 

Meanwhile, if you have other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us or create a new post. We are happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

Baz1wa59
      User

Bank rules still not working properly but at least possible matched are appearing now .

I see some others have the same problem so why wasn`t I told that on the 12/12/2023 when on the chat session ?

Thanks

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Baz1wa59,

We appreciate you responding to us and giving us an update. We are glad to know that some matched transactions are now appearing on your bank feeds. We regret that there are still some problems that have not been resolved. Rest assured that once it fixed, we will inform our clients through this channel. Furthermore, we are sorry for not alerting you sooner. 

If you still need help or if you have questions and concerns, please feel free to create a new post. We are happy to help. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel.