Forum Discussion

JMaher
Contributing User
9 months ago
Solved

Moving bank feeds from inactive file

Hi. Client had a MYOB file with Feeds, and let it lapse. She has asked me to start a fresh file for her, and we can't get Bank Feeds for the new file (with CBA) because they are still showing as "linked" to the old file (in the CBA window). How can we get the Bank Feeds to connect to the new file?

• Hi JMaher

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.

In this matter, to be able to link a new back feed on the new file, you must cancel the bank feed from the old file and apply for new one. 

This Help Article: Manage bank feeds has detailed instructions and information that you can use as a guide. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks, 

Cel

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JMaher

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.

In this matter, to be able to link a new back feed on the new file, you must cancel the bank feed from the old file and apply for new one. 

This Help Article: Manage bank feeds has detailed instructions and information that you can use as a guide. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks, 

Cel