Forum Discussion

DavidBradford
Contributing User
7 months ago

Rounding Issue

Good morning,

I'm trying to reconcile 5x invoices to one bank payment and am getting the following error message and cannot rectify. I've deleted all the lines in all 5x invoices and re-added them, but no joy. Can anyone assist with a solution ? 

A rounding issue has occurred on a line where the amount has been manually adjusted. Please delete the line, add a new line, and try again.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi DavidBradford,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

We regret to know that you receives an error message and having difficulty in reconciling your invoices. In this regard, this issue usually happens if both the item value and the item price have decimal values. To further assist you with this, I will send you a private message to ask for some information so we can investigate. Kindly check your inbox. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel

DavidBradford
      Contributing User

Hi Cel,

Thanks for the reply but that doesn't make much sense as all the amounts have decimal values. Are you able to give a clearer explanation. Also, when I checked my inbox, your email has come from a "no reply" email address. How do I respond to that ?  

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi DavidBradford,

Thank you so much for getting back to us and providing an update. 

We are sorry to hear that you are still having difficulties matching the payments. I have sent you a Private Message to ask for some information on your account and the screenshot of the error message. Kindly check your inbox here in Community Forum. 

Thanks, 

Cel