Forum Discussion

7 months ago
Solved

starting bank feed from an exisiting business

Im new to MYOB from an existing business. My bank feed only starts from when it got approved. Im manually inputting tranactions from the start of the quarter until the bank feed starts. My question is how do i add the bank account starting balance from the start of that quarter so it all works and adds up?

• Hi gissyland,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

My apologies for the late response. You can establish a new bank feed following the instructions in the Help Article: Set up bank feeds. Usually, this involves accessing your my.MYOB account and choosing "Add more bank accounts" or "Add more credit cards," depending on your financial provider, and then entering the relevant information.

If you're unable to locate the "Add more bank accounts" or "Add more credit cards" option within the My Products page, it may suggest that you're not utilizing the specified AccountRight Live Owner's my.MYOB account details for that serial number. Ensure you're using the correct login information associated with that serial number to access those options.

Certainly! If you're looking to add a bank account right from the beginning, you have the option to input an opening balance. For more detailed guidance on this process, please refer to the specific help article provided. Enter account opening balances

Please do let me know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl

1 Reply

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi gissyland,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

My apologies for the late response. You can establish a new bank feed following the instructions in the Help Article: Set up bank feeds. Usually, this involves accessing your my.MYOB account and choosing "Add more bank accounts" or "Add more credit cards," depending on your financial provider, and then entering the relevant information.

If you're unable to locate the "Add more bank accounts" or "Add more credit cards" option within the My Products page, it may suggest that you're not utilizing the specified AccountRight Live Owner's my.MYOB account details for that serial number. Ensure you're using the correct login information associated with that serial number to access those options.

Certainly! If you're looking to add a bank account right from the beginning, you have the option to input an opening balance. For more detailed guidance on this process, please refer to the specific help article provided. Enter account opening balances

Please do let me know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl