Forum Discussion

Debrae0808
Experienced User
18 days ago

Display

Hi MYOB

can you please make all screens fit on a screen

Some are HUGE font and don't fit and you're scrolling up and down to select "save" within purchases for instance, and others such as intray are narrow and tiny.

Is there any user interaction available?

4 Replies

Debrae0808
    Experienced User

Hi Shella

where is the "menu" button.  can you please include screenshots.

I'm actually trying to reduce the size of the Dashboard size and purchases page.   MYOB hasn't set out its pages to use the screen size.

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Debrae0808,

Thanks for your post. In a browser, the menu button is typically located in the top-right corner and is often represented by three horizontal lines or dots stacked vertically, known as the "hamburger menu." Clicking on this button usually reveals a dropdown menu with options such as settings, bookmarks, history, extensions, and more. Please see the attached image for reference.

Additionally, if you want to reduce the size of your browser window, you can use keyboard shortcuts like "Ctrl -" (minus key) on Windows/Linux or "Cmd -" on macOS to zoom out and make the content appear smaller.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
      Earl

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Debrae0808,

I appreciate your post. It seems like you're having a bit of trouble with how things look on your MYOB screen. Here's a simpler way to fix it:

• Launch Chrome and go to the Web page that you want to enlarge.
    • Click the "Menu" button. Find "Zoom" in the list of menu options.
    • Click the "+" next to Zoom to enlarge the page, or the "-" button to make it smaller.
    • Click the "Full Screen" button next to Zoom to enter full-screen mode.

Please note that it's best to ask your IT team for help with this. 

Also, if you're looking for user interaction or have ideas or feedback about MYOB, you can share them on the MYOB Business Product Ideas board. It's a place where we collect ideas to improve our products.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,
    Shella