Forum Discussion

Hayley2
Contributing User
12 months ago
Solved

Invoices received from MYOB

Hi there,

Where in my.myob can I access copies of old MYOB invoices issued to our company ?

I need to access the last few months of MYOB invoices that are being charged to a company credit card

• Hi Hayley2 

Thank you for your post.

To see your invoices, you can log into My Account (myaccount.myob.com). You can also get there from by clicking your business name and choosing My Account. Once you're in there, click View my bills and then you can now view, download, and pay your MYOB invoices. This Help Article, MYOB subscription, invoices and payment details, can give you additional helpful information. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Hayley2 

Thank you for your post.

To see your invoices, you can log into My Account (myaccount.myob.com). You can also get there from by clicking your business name and choosing My Account. Once you're in there, click View my bills and then you can now view, download, and pay your MYOB invoices. This Help Article, MYOB subscription, invoices and payment details, can give you additional helpful information. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Hayley2
      Contributing User

Hi Sean,

thanks for your help.  I tried that, there is no date there.

I am contacting MYOB help directly as I suspect it is an account specific problem.

Sean_DC
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Hayley2 

You're welcome. I'll be glad to look into this further. You may send me a private message with the following details: 

• Serial Number
        • Company File ID (Help >> About MYOB AccountRight)
        • Account Name (Company Name)
        • Your full name and email address
        • Dates you need to check 

Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Hayley,

Thank you for your response. This is noted. 

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you still need assistance.

Cheers, 
    Sean