Forum Discussion

Jacq256
Contributing User
3 months ago
Solved

Logging in with new email address come up with erro

Hi, I've just updated my email in myMYOB, but when I use it to log into MYOB Essentials, it gets to a screen "Link a User ID to your MYOB account".  There are fields for User ID, which currently has "Administrator" in there, and Password (screenshot attached).  I'm unsure what to put in the User ID.  Is it my old email, or my new email?  I've tried both and clicked "Link User ID and open file" and it always comes up with "Something went wrong".

Grateful for any help.

Cheers, Jacqui

• Hi, Jacq256. Thank you for your post.

To troubleshoot this, can you enter the User ID as Administrator and leave the password blank? Does this allow you to sign in?

If you are still not able to sign in, let us know if you require further assistance and we are here to help you.

If I'm able to help you today, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information. 

Best regards,

Hannah

3 Replies

Hannah_V
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Jacq256. Thank you for your post.

To troubleshoot this, can you enter the User ID as Administrator and leave the password blank? Does this allow you to sign in?

If you are still not able to sign in, let us know if you require further assistance and we are here to help you.

If I'm able to help you today, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information. 

Best regards,

Hannah

Jacq256
      Contributing User

Well that turned out to be super easy.  Thanks so much Hannah :)

Hannah_V
        MYOB Moderator

Happy to help you, Jacq256.

Let me know if there's anything that I can assist you with and I'll be happy to help! If none, I will now close this thread. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you require assistance in the future.

Cheers,

Hannah