Forum Discussion

NixP
User
9 months ago

MYOB Business down since last night 30/08/2023

MYOB Business/Essentials has been out since 8.30pm last night. I am lucky I was able to do the payroll before it stopped working. It's not showing all the heading tabs and wont process entries. I hope there is a credit to our account as this is very inconvenient. AND lack of support from the "new system"! Not happy Jan! 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Totally agree, there is no feedback from MYOB, you pay for a product and they dont deliver

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi NixP and oddjob2 ,

Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you faced with accessing your accounts. I appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter, and I apologize for any delay in our response.

I'm pleased to inform you that our services have been fully restored following the recent Microsoft Azure outage. Both Essentials, AccountRight Live, and MYOB Business are now operating as usual.

If you continue to experience any issues or have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. I'm here to assist you with any additional support you may require. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're dedicated to resolving any lingering concerns.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
      Regards,
      Earl