Forum Discussion

HmmmReally
Experienced Cover User
9 months ago

Action required: You have one or more employees impacted by the ClickSuper ESA merger.

Thanks MYOB for the heads up. However, why not assist by having a button that when clicked, lists the employees impacted by the change?

In this case, once found, the employees happened to be ticked as inactive and their empoyment had already been teminated more than a year ago.

Another half an hour I won't get reimbursed.

PS, still can't email client payment receipts!

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi HmmmReally,

Thank you so much for your post and I'm sorry to hear that. I really appreciate your patience and understanding about this issue, and I do apologize for the delayed response.

Your valuable feedback is greatly appreciated. The concept of implementing a button to automatically list impacted employees is excellent and holds the potential to significantly enhance the user experience and overall efficiency. My recommendation would be to post this suggestion on our Product Ideas page for consideration in future updates.

Feel free to post again if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist.
    Regards,
    Earl

HmmmReally
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Earl (CHAT GPT?) ,

If you were really human then you and I would both know an added feature like you mention in your reply, is never going to happen. As an example, I've been asking to be able to email a receipt for a customer payment since the advent of email and look where we are.

Thanks and an AI regards,

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi HmmmReally,

I'm sorry if you feel that way. While you can't email receipts directly from AccountRight, you can use third-party software to "print" (save) the receipt as a PDF which you can then attach to an email. Windows 10 has a built-in Print as a PDF option which is available when printing, or you can use a program like Adobe Acrobat or CutePDF to provide the ability to print (save) documents as PDFs.

Once you have the ability to print to PDF, when printing the receipt in AccountRight and you're prompted to choose a printer, choose the PDF printer from the list of printers. This saves the receipt as a PDF which you can then attach to an email.

Please do let me know how you go.
        Regards,
        Earl

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi HmmmReally,

I will provide this feedback on to the appropriate team for you. However, at this stage there is no timeframe for when such a feature would be prioritised or made available in future release. 

Please do let me know if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to help.
      Kind regards,
      Earl