Forum Discussion

Ambula
Contributing User
9 months ago

I have issues with finalizing pay

When I am running payroll, in the last step I am getting the following error. Does anyone know about this issue? 
looks like this is a deployment issue. 

Does anyone know how to contact them for technical support?

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Ambula,

Thank you so much for your post and I'm sorry to hear about the issue you've been having. I really appreciate your patience and understanding about this issue, and I do apologize for the delayed response. 

Thanks for providing the screenshot and detailed information. If you're still encountering this issue, I recommend following these steps to address and resolve it.

1. Add a separate email under users then set it up as Admin user.
    2. The new email will accept the invite. 
    3. After logging in using new email they have to delete the old email by clicking the "x" button beside. 
    4. While still logged in using the new email, they need to re-invite the old email but set it up as standard user.
    5. They have to accept the invite being sent on old email and set up a password. 
    6. After being logged in using the old email double check on users that the old email was set up as standard user then process the payroll.
    7. After processing the payroll they have to log in using the new email address again and go to users and click the edit button beside the old email and change the standard user to administrator.

Please do let me know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl