Forum Discussion

Judah
User
3 months ago
Solved

Incorrect payment summary in FY2023 for an employee in MyGov

An ex-employee who is going to do his tax return, just advised me that his income for FY23 showing in MyGov was a bit too much as he almost salaries sacrificed 95% of his pay ( He is a church minister). Look like payment of credit card as salaries sacrifice was not reflected in the income.  Look like the deduction for credit card payment was selected as " Not Reportable", should it be " salary sacrifice-other employee benefits"?

What should I do now as FY23 is over now? And how do I verify with ATO for updating STP2 reporting?

• Hi Judah,

Thanks for your post along with the screenshot. If the process has already been finalized, I would recommend unfinalizing it first, then changing the ATO reporting category. After that, send an update event for the FY 22-23 and then verify the Year-to-Date (YTD) details.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

1 Reply

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Judah,

Thanks for your post along with the screenshot. If the process has already been finalized, I would recommend unfinalizing it first, then changing the ATO reporting category. After that, send an update event for the FY 22-23 and then verify the Year-to-Date (YTD) details.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl