Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

Pay Super - Information is incorrect or missing

Hi MYOB Team, 

I have a concern about processing the superannuation fund. It shows an error "Some information is incorrect or missing. See below for more details.", and the error signs were placed beside the transaction for the person with a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF). When i click on the error sign, a message pops up that the employee's fund can't be verified. We didn't set up a new fund, it was used before on the Super portal and have processed it there. Can you please assist us on this?

Thanks

• Hi hairextension,

Thank you for your post.

If you are receiving this error, simply set up the SMSF fund again, assign it to the employee card, and process pay super. You will get a warning about the name existing, just add a number or letter to the end of the name.

However, if you set up a new card for this SMSF and still receive an error when trying to make payments, could you please advise the ABN number of this fund so we can investigate further?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi hairextension,

Thank you for your post.

If you are receiving this error, simply set up the SMSF fund again, assign it to the employee card, and process pay super. You will get a warning about the name existing, just add a number or letter to the end of the name.

However, if you set up a new card for this SMSF and still receive an error when trying to make payments, could you please advise the ABN number of this fund so we can investigate further?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.