Forum Discussion

shoretee
Experienced Cover User
6 months ago
Solved

Payroll reports

In essentials I used to be able to print Employer Deductions & Employer Monthly Schedule.

Now I'm not sure which reports to print.  I found Employer Deductions which gives me the whole year but broken down into months so that works.  

And I printed the Payroll Activity for the month I want but the figures don't match.  Is there an Employer Monthly schedule report in the MYOB Business?

• Hi Shoee and nwplumbing

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

We appreciate your patience with this. The payroll activity report will give you a similar breakdown of earnings, deductions, Kiwisaver and PAYE by employee for a selected period. This is similar to the information you could get in the IRD monthly returns report (IR348 and IR345), and the payroll summary report in MYOB Essentials. You may have a look at this help article, learn about payroll changes after upgrading that has all the detailed information about this. 

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella

6 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi shoretee

Thanks for your post. 

With the upgraded payroll, we have new and revised payroll reports. Are you still getting an incorrect figure? If so, may we ask for a screenshot of the payroll figures you’re referring to that didn't match. Please note to hide any important details on it before posting it here in forum. For those updated payroll reports, you may see them when you click the Reporting menu> Reports> Payroll. Providing you this help article, learn more about payroll after the upgrade that has all the detailed information about this.

We will be waiting for your response.

Cheers,

Shella

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi shoretee

Hope this message finds you well. We would like to follow up on your concern. Kindly let us know if you still need further assistance. Don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are delighted to assist you.

Cheers,

Shella

Shoee
      User

Where is my IR345 that we have always had and require for Payroll reporting to the IRD

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Shoee and nwplumbing

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

We appreciate your patience with this. The payroll activity report will give you a similar breakdown of earnings, deductions, Kiwisaver and PAYE by employee for a selected period. This is similar to the information you could get in the IRD monthly returns report (IR348 and IR345), and the payroll summary report in MYOB Essentials. You may have a look at this help article, learn about payroll changes after upgrading that has all the detailed information about this. 

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella