Forum Discussion

Di64
Trusted Cover User
8 months ago
Solved

Super Choice form

So with the MYOB employee self onboarding feature, and STP@, we no longer have to send TFD forms to the ATO.  That is wonderful.

But

Do we still need to print the Super Choice form and get it signed?  Is this now a given that they have completed it online?

Thanks

D

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Di64,

Thank you for the post and for letting us know your concern. I'll be glad to assist you with this. If an employee has self-onboarded, you can view a completed super choice form and print or save it for your records. Get or view a superannuation standard choice form, has detailed information and instructions to assist you with this.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Sai

BGC1948
      User

Hi,

I have an employee who has opted to use our nominated super fund on the super choice form.  How do i generate a new membership number and add this information in Pay Super please?

Isaiah_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi BGC1948,

Thank you for the post and welcome to the Community Forum! I appreciate you reaching out to us, and I'll be glad to assist you with this. To generate a new membership number, you need to apply the employee to the superfund, or the employee can apply it to the superfund.

Kind regards,

Sai

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Di64,

Thank you for your patience. Do you still need assistance with this? Please let us know if you still need help and we'll be glad to assist you.

Kind regards,

Sai

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi BGC1948,

Thank you for your patience. I'll be closing this thread now. If you still have any concerns, please feel free to post in our Community Forum.

Kind regards,

Sai