Forum Discussion

8 months ago
Solved

Super paid from wrong bank account

I've recently changed banks. My pay run generated a super payment, and it has attempted to withdraw from the old bank account, which no longer has funds. The correct (new) bank account appears when I display the super payment. How do I change the bank account that super payments are taken from? How do I correct the last run to take it from the new bank account?

• Hi glamperd,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Regarding your concern with bank details for your super payments, you'll need to fill out the change of details form. For more information about this, please refer to this Help article, Changing your Pay Super Payment Details.

If your old bank account has no funds, the super payments will not go through. In your case, if the new bank account details are showing when you are on the Pay Super screen, then try changing your payroll-linked accounts and updating the bank account details. Please refer to this Help article, Setting up Payroll, that has detailed information to assist with this.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi glamperd,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Regarding your concern with bank details for your super payments, you'll need to fill out the change of details form. For more information about this, please refer to this Help article, Changing your Pay Super Payment Details.

If your old bank account has no funds, the super payments will not go through. In your case, if the new bank account details are showing when you are on the Pay Super screen, then try changing your payroll-linked accounts and updating the bank account details. Please refer to this Help article, Setting up Payroll, that has detailed information to assist with this.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess