Forum Discussion

Laura9
Contributing User
8 months ago
Solved

Super paid through external clearing house - how to clear from dashboard

Hi There,

I have processed my super payments through ATO clearing house.

How do i mark this as paid so that stops appearing on my reporting and dashboard as outstanding

• Hi Laura9

Thank you for getting back to us and for letting us know that you reversed the payment that appeared in the Pay Super window. 

In this situation, it is all good. There's no need to worry about the initial super fund account that was created and is still ticked in the super fund's list. Simply review your payroll reports to ensure everything is in order.

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Laura9

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. It is great that you found this forum a useful tool. We regret that you encountered difficulties with the paid super that is still appearing on the dashboard as outstanding. We genuinely appreciate your patience and understanding. 

Regarding your inquiry, you may enter that paid super as a Spend money transaction. Our Help Article Spend Money will provide you with more information and instructions to assist you with this. Additionally, you would need to check the super that you set up and if you are using a third-party clearing house, please ensure not to tick that you are paying super through MYOB. 

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

Laura9
      Contributing User

Thanks for getting back to me.

I have created a spend money transaction and matched it to my bank feed which resolved my dashboard issue - thank you.

With regard to the un ticking of the box for pay super - i was unable to edit / untick as it says that "You've made a payment to this fund, so it cant be deleted"

I have since re added the Superfund details and allocated it as my default account - leaving the pay super box unticked. 

The inital super fund account created with the pay super box still ticked is still sitting in my super funds list- will this be ok ?

** As a note, i havent paid through myob - i created the super payment and then reversed it as i didnt want to make the payment twice.

Appreciate your help

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Laura9

Thanks for the update on this and for providing more information about what you have done on your end. We genuinely appreciate your time and effort during this time. 

In this matter, I just want to clarify this information you said you created the super payment and then you reversed it as you did not want to make the payment twice. Could you please confirm what super payment you reversed? Is it the super payment that was appearing on the super payment window? 

Please tell us how you go and feel free to post again when you need more assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
        Leneth