Forum Discussion

Shazzy
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Super Payment

I have an employee set up for his super and the super amount is showing on his Pay Slip, but when I create a super payment he doesn't come up, the other emloyees are there but not him.  Can anyone please help me with this.  Thank you.  

Sharon

• Hi Shazzy,

You will find my private message confirming this is now working. 

Please let me know if you have any further queries, happy to help. 

10 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Shazzy

Thank you for your post. If you can't see super payments for your employees, please check that you've selected the option Pay using PaySuper for each of your employee's super funds. See Set up superannuation funds for details.

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Shazzy
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Melisa,

Thank you for getting back to me.  I went into Edit Superannuation Fund and tried to add Pay using PaySuper, but it is not accessible.  It is grayed out.  Should I delete the superfund and create it again.  The employee has been with us for about 6 weeks, will it also delete his super which I owe him.

thank you.

Sharon

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Shazzy

If the super fund is a standard fund that you've created, you should be able to edit this fund. Are you able to please attach a screenshot of it being greyed out ?