Forum Discussion

Sanja
User
3 years ago
Solved

Super still processing payment 4 weeks

I processed January payment on the 14th of Feb it has not been deducted and is still processing under manage super payments. Spent 90 mins on hold to get told this would be resolved a week ago and it has not.  Employees super funds are chasing payment? I processed Feb yesterday. can someone tell me what is going on with this?

• Hi Sanja,

Thanks for your post. 

If the payment has not been deducted from your account still, can you please check the Super fund name/s entered into your software match what is on the ATO Superfund lookup page: superfundlookup.gov.au 

Then make sure the employee is registered for the correct fund as some funds share the same USI. 

Once that has been done reverse and reprocess the super payment by following the steps in this help article: Returned super contributions

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Sanja,

Thanks for your post. 

If the payment has not been deducted from your account still, can you please check the Super fund name/s entered into your software match what is on the ATO Superfund lookup page: superfundlookup.gov.au 

Then make sure the employee is registered for the correct fund as some funds share the same USI. 

Once that has been done reverse and reprocess the super payment by following the steps in this help article: Returned super contributions

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi Sanja,

You will not need to go through every employee, just each superfund. This is needed to be checked as some superfunds have merged recently, for example, SunSuper has merged and is now known as Australian Retirement Trust.

The easiest way to check would be to click on your business name (top right corner) > Payroll Settings > Superannuation Funds, and go through each fund from here.

Let me know if you have any further queries.