Forum Discussion

4 months ago
Solved

Time Sheets

Hi All

We are a building company with 6 trades out on site.  Each week they email me there timesheets and i process them.

Is there any way they can enter your time sheets directly into MYOB and then I just approve them?

If so, how do we set this up?

Hope to hear from someone soon.

Regards

Steve

• Hi, Steve26

Thanks for your post.

If you wish to have your staff enter their timesheets so you can approve them directly, you no longer have to enter them manually. We recommend checking the MYOB Team. The good thing about MYOB Team is that it is a fast, simple and powerful self-service app for managing teams, rosters, multiple locations, and timesheets. To proceed, please see the Help Article: Getting started with MYOB Team for more information.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

4 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Steve26

Thanks for your post.

If you wish to have your staff enter their timesheets so you can approve them directly, you no longer have to enter them manually. We recommend checking the MYOB Team. The good thing about MYOB Team is that it is a fast, simple and powerful self-service app for managing teams, rosters, multiple locations, and timesheets. To proceed, please see the Help Article: Getting started with MYOB Team for more information.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

C-E
    Experienced Cover User

Hi Steve26 

How did you go with this?

I am having a similar issue but also using jobs. 

Thank you 

Cindy 

• Hi Cindy

NO. To be honest, i gave up.  You either have to have all your employees do timesheets, including people on salaries or just do it all manually. 

You cant have some doing timesheets and some not.

C-E
    Experienced Cover User

Hi Steve, 

I am having at the same issue. I also have salary employees that it doesn't allow you to allocate jobs for in the MYOB. 
    I am manually processing too and entering via the time sheet section so that i can keep track against the job. 

There's one i am looking at called Bundyplus but i don't know if it codes to jobs. 

Thanks

cindy