Forum Discussion

Lotties12
Contributing User
10 months ago
Solved

Taxable Payments Annual Report

I have a refund that was paid to a tpar supplier but it is not picked up in the annual report, so the report is incorrect - there is no check box for tpar in the receive money section and the tpar supplier has been selected - how can I fix this.  The refund is only part of a payment so cannot deselect tpar for the initial payment

• Lotties12 if it is a refund.  I suspect this is not working because it is a refund, and you are coding directly to the GL account TPAR is not picking it up as a supplier (Rather a customer).  To fix this, create a Bill Credit Note and take up the refund via the credit note.  This is the only way you will get it to show on the TPAR report. 

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Lotties12 

Thank you for your post. 

In this case, if you've marked the supplier as reportable, this will automatically be included in the taxable payments annual report. Kindly refer to this Help Article, Reportable Contractor Payments, that has detailed information to assist with this.

Please feel free to post again, I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

Lotties12
      Contributing User

Thanks for your response, does it make a difference if payments are going direct to the GL account and the contact and not an invoice?  The receive payment has been put against the contact but still not recognised in the tpar

Cloud_Mind
        Ultimate Partner

Lotties12 if it is a refund.  I suspect this is not working because it is a refund, and you are coding directly to the GL account TPAR is not picking it up as a supplier (Rather a customer).  To fix this, create a Bill Credit Note and take up the refund via the credit note.  This is the only way you will get it to show on the TPAR report.