Forum Discussion

Minesh
Contributing User
3 months ago
Solved

unpaid Bills / unpaid Invoice Report - Reporting error

Bula   I am facing issue with these reports.   unpaid Bills Report   I see that the MYOB Business Lite says we select the unpaid Bills Reports or unpaid invoices reports even if the terms of pa...
    Earl_HD
    2 months ago

Hi Minesh,

Thanks for your detailed response. After reviewing the Receivable reconciliation expense report (as shown in the screenshot), it seems that your file has a multicurrency setup, which might be the reason for the out-of-balance issue. For further details, please consult this help article. Receivables, payables or inventory out of balance

If you're still experiencing the issue, why not give our virtual assistant MOCA a try? MOCA is designed to delve deeper into issues like this. Feel free to engage with MOCA through myob.com/support for any queries or assistance you might need. Don't worry if MOCA can't provide the help you need; our live chat team is available to pick up where MOCA left off.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl