Forum Discussion

5 months ago
Solved

Changing an invoice after creating invoice payments

Can I cancel an invoice after payments have been made and then recreate it for the correct amount?

• Hi Sonia157

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. 

Regarding your question, you can delete the payment applied to the invoice in the software and then edit the invoice to change the amount. This helpful article Deleting a Customer Payment has more information and instructions to assist you. 

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth 

1 Reply

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Sonia157

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. 

Regarding your question, you can delete the payment applied to the invoice in the software and then edit the invoice to change the amount. This helpful article Deleting a Customer Payment has more information and instructions to assist you. 

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth