Forum Discussion

4 months ago
Solved

Default due date for Bills entered

HI there,

When i enter a bill from our suppliers, i want the due date to default to 20th month following instead of COD. is this possible?

• Hi Annapsmith,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

You have the option to establish a term on the Supplier Card, ensuring that a due date is automatically populated whenever you generate a purchase with that particular supplier. To set this up, navigate to Card File >> Card List >> Open the supplier's card >> Buying Details tab >> Choose the preferred term under the Supplier Terms information. For detailed instructions, please refer to this Help article: Credit Terms.

However, it appears that your email is linked to the MYOB Business product. Currently, the feature to set a default due date for each individual supplier is not available, but you do have the option to establish default payment terms for your invoices. We are constantly enhancing the features in MYOB Business, and your suggestion is valuable. Please do not hesitate to share any feature recommendations on the MYOB Business/Essentials Ideas Exchange.

Please feel free to start a new post if you require further assistance in the future.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi Annapsmith,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

You have the option to establish a term on the Supplier Card, ensuring that a due date is automatically populated whenever you generate a purchase with that particular supplier. To set this up, navigate to Card File >> Card List >> Open the supplier's card >> Buying Details tab >> Choose the preferred term under the Supplier Terms information. For detailed instructions, please refer to this Help article: Credit Terms.

However, it appears that your email is linked to the MYOB Business product. Currently, the feature to set a default due date for each individual supplier is not available, but you do have the option to establish default payment terms for your invoices. We are constantly enhancing the features in MYOB Business, and your suggestion is valuable. Please do not hesitate to share any feature recommendations on the MYOB Business/Essentials Ideas Exchange.

Please feel free to start a new post if you require further assistance in the future.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess