Forum Discussion

EXF
Contributing Cover User
5 months ago

Editable delivery address field beside the billing address.

I constantly have clients complaining about no site/delivery address on the invoices. The invoice needs a delivery address field beside the billing address.

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi EXF

Thanks for your post. 

To make the billing address and delivery/shipping address appear on the customer invoices, you will need to put in that information at the customer card file. After making sure it is completely on the customer card file information, you may proceed to check the invoice template by clicking your Business Name> Sales Setting> Template> then check your invoice template. It should have bill to and ship to details on it. You may refer to the sample screenshot below. 

You may have a look at this help article, personalizing invoices that has all the detailed instruction if you want to re-create your invoice template. 

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Shella

EXF
      Contributing Cover User

Useing MYOB essntials. Unfortunatly your solution is the problem, I have noticed a lot of service providers complaining about this.

We need the Billing Addresss to be the same on every invoice for the customer but the service to be delivered to a different delivery address every invoice. eg. for a customer BIG TREES one billing address, multiple delvery addresses.

inv 100 Billing - Big Trees, deliver to Small rocks 566

inv101 Billing - Big Trees, deliver to Large lakes 785

inv 102 Billing - Big Trees, deliver to Tall Mountain 324

Etc.

It is not practile to edit the customer file for every invoice.

There needs to be an editable delivery address field accessable form the invoice page. Beside the billing address or under the PO Number field, just a delivery address field somewhere that defaults to BLANK on a new invoice.

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi EXF

Thank you for the response, and I appreciate your understanding regarding the delayed response.

We understand how important this is for your business. However, we regret to inform you that this is beyond our MYOB Business product limitations. As we value your suggestions, we will be raising this feature to the relevant team for them to have a look. We highly appreciate your patience with this matter. Rest assured that we will keep you updated once this feature is already available in our product. 

Feel free to start a new post if you have any other queries and we're happy to assist you further. 

Kind regards,

Shella