Forum Discussion

acj
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Electronic payments for a supplier with multiple outstanding invoices

Hi,

We buy multiple times in a month from certain suppliers and plan to use the electronic files to process end of month payments. 

If there are say 10 invoices outstanding to a supplier, and we elect to pay those in the one ABA/electronic file, will they just receive one amount from us or each amount paid individually (really hoping it is not the latter!).

Regards

Andrew

• Hi acj 

Thanks for your post. When you record the Create supplier payment transaction you would tick all bills you are paying. This will create one payment transaction for the total payment amount. Then in Prepare electronic payments select that one payment transaction and the payment will be sent to the supplier as one lump sum when you upload the ABA file.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi acj 

Thanks for your post. When you record the Create supplier payment transaction you would tick all bills you are paying. This will create one payment transaction for the total payment amount. Then in Prepare electronic payments select that one payment transaction and the payment will be sent to the supplier as one lump sum when you upload the ABA file.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.