Forum Discussion

Neil59
User
4 months ago
Solved

Attachment won't download using Safari

Using MYOB Business on Safari. I'm unable to download attachments saved on Spend Money Transactions. When pressing the download icon nothing happens. I used to be able to download previously, so this...
    4 months ago

Hi Neil59,

Thank you for reaching out, and my apologies for the delay in responding to your query. 

We generally suggest Google Chrome as the primary browser for using MYOB software, as it tends to provide the most seamless experience with MYOB Business Pro. If you are using Safari, kindly review the Safari Preferences in the general tab section and check the destination of the "Save download files to." It's also advisable to clear your browsing history, which may help troubleshoot any unusual behavior.

Additionally, when attempting to download attachments, try selecting the attachments first under the 'Spend Money Transaction' heading before clicking the download icon from the additional information window.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess