Forum Discussion

FrankScar
Contributing User
4 months ago
Solved

Re: Wrong invoice sent to client happening again and again

Surely there has to be a privacy breach here somewhere as the incorrect invoice details contain details from some other user and there prices quoted, etc.

Do i need to transfer my business to another accounting software?

Celia_B
    4 months ago

Hi FrankScar,

Thank you for the update and sorry for the inconvenience. We have granted you access to sending us a private message, could you please click on your Avatar on this page and click the envelope icon to send us the private message. Or you can click on this link.   

We hope to hear from you soon. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel

5 Replies

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

HI FrankScar,

Thank you for getting back to us and providing an update. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. Rest assured that our team will take this issue seriously. Recently, we asked for additional information on your account so we could investigate the issue, but I was not able to receive any response regarding the details. To better assist you with this, I will continue communicating with you via private message to gather some details. Kindly check your inbox on this channel.  

Thanks, 

Cel

• Hi,

ive just had this happen also.

when i emailed the invoice it is correct on my end

but when the receive got their email, the pdf was a total different invoice with my letterhead, the "click to view tab" had the very same invoice but the link to click had my correct invoice!

what is the go with that?

FrankScar
      Contributing User

Hi Cel,

i am trying to respond in a private message but i keep getting this error message 

"You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later."

Please let meknow how i can message you privately.

Cheers

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi FrankScar,

Thank you for the update and sorry for the inconvenience. We have granted you access to sending us a private message, could you please click on your Avatar on this page and click the envelope icon to send us the private message. Or you can click on this link.   

We hope to hear from you soon. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Cosmo13brew ,

Thank you for your post. We are sorry to hear about the experience. To better assist you with your concern, could you please provide me with more details on your concern, or better to provide us the screenshot of the incorrect invoice. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel