Forum Discussion

9 months ago
Solved

TAX INCLUSIVE TICK BOX

Is there anyway of removing the tax inclusive tick box when invoicing sales, causes confusion amongst our team and i believe it turns on automatically sometimes. thanks

• Hi mattridolfi

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

In this regard, the setting for the tax inclusive tick box will be taken from the last recorded transaction in that window. For example, if you tick that option to have an invoice as tax inclusive and then need to record a tax exclusive invoice, the tick will need to be removed before recording that invoice. There is no default setting that can be selected to have it set to be tax inclusive or not. It's taken for the last recorded transaction. 

If you need further assistance, please feel free to post again. We're happy to assist you.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi mattridolfi

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

In this regard, the setting for the tax inclusive tick box will be taken from the last recorded transaction in that window. For example, if you tick that option to have an invoice as tax inclusive and then need to record a tax exclusive invoice, the tick will need to be removed before recording that invoice. There is no default setting that can be selected to have it set to be tax inclusive or not. It's taken for the last recorded transaction. 

If you need further assistance, please feel free to post again. We're happy to assist you.

Kind Regards, 

Cel