Forum Discussion

7 months ago
Solved

Update existing cards with new salesperson

Hi there,

Anyone experiencing the saame issue as me. I have exported all cards and updated the salesperson column to the new names I wish to use. I then go to import (updated existing data) and the all appears to work fine with no errors, however the data is not changing? Can anyone help please?

• Hi Naked2018,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

We're sorry if those details you updated haven't changed after importing. In this matter, we regret to inform you that there are no exact steps to make export/import working. We suggest you test it first with a few records and export a template from the file then modify the data and use that template to process re-import. This help article, importing data has all the detailed information and steps to help you with this. 

Do let us know how it goes and if you need further help.

Cheers,

Shella

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Naked2018,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

We're sorry if those details you updated haven't changed after importing. In this matter, we regret to inform you that there are no exact steps to make export/import working. We suggest you test it first with a few records and export a template from the file then modify the data and use that template to process re-import. This help article, importing data has all the detailed information and steps to help you with this. 

Do let us know how it goes and if you need further help.

Cheers,

Shella

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Naked2018,

Hope you are doing well. We would like to follow up on your concern. Kindly let us know if you still need further assistance. Don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are delighted to assist you. 

Cheers,

Shella

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Naked2018,

Hope this post finds you well. Please be informed that we are now closing this case, as we were not able to receive updates. Feel free to start a new post in the future if you encounter any further issues.

Cheers,

Shella