Forum Discussion

PIP2
Experienced User
6 months ago
Solved

Error with an inventory code quantity, on hand quantity looks like a calculation

We have a inventory code that has what looks like a calculation in the quantity.  We are unable to convert our order to a bill, which we need to do to raise an invoice to our Customer.    Any suggestions on how to fix this 

PIP2
    6 months ago

All users will be logged out by 18.30pm 21/11/23 until 7.30am 22/11/23 Brisbane time.

4 Replies

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi PIP2,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

We understand that you are having difficulty in converting order to bill. I have run a script over your file. Please try to log out, then log back in, then try to convert your order to bill.  

If you still need further assistance with this, or if you have questions or concerns, please feel free to create a new post. We are happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

PIP2
      Experienced User

This didn't work,  logged out then went back in and tried to convert the order to a bill. Same error code showing in inventory code as well.   I have created another post as you requested.

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi PIP2,

I appreciate the update. We regret to hear about your experience. I checked, and this file has several users. Please let us know when everyone may log out so we can run a script. Before we run a script, all users must log out.  

We are looking forward to your response. 

Kind Regards, 

cel