Forum Discussion

4 months ago
Solved

Kiwi Saver not deducted in error

I have 2 completed pay runs where one employee should have had Kiwi Saver deducted but record was set up incorrectly.  IRD have contacted to advise deduction incorrect. Record has been corrected for future payruns. How best to correct previous 2 payruns to make correct deductions?  

• Hi Donna241,

Thank you for your post. Please allow me to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of information in this forum. 

If you have a Kiwi Saver that has been set up incorrectly, we recommend deleting the incorrect payments and re-entering to clear out the incorrect one. It is also advisable to consult with the IRD on what they think is best to do. 

If you still need further assistance or if you have questions or concerns, please contact us again. We are happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

2 Replies

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Donna241,

Thank you for your post. Please allow me to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of information in this forum. 

If you have a Kiwi Saver that has been set up incorrectly, we recommend deleting the incorrect payments and re-entering to clear out the incorrect one. It is also advisable to consult with the IRD on what they think is best to do. 

If you still need further assistance or if you have questions or concerns, please contact us again. We are happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Donna241,

We hope this message finds you well. We want to check back with you regarding your concerns. If you still need assistance or if you have questions or concerns. please contact us again. We are happy to help. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel