Forum Discussion

ETF
Contributing User
4 years ago
Solved

Overwrite Protection downloading NZ Payroll 2020.5

I have  downloaded the  new  update  but  it  has  stopped   me  finishing  as comes  up Demo. Backup already installed  in system

Have  tried  for  2 days  to get  through to talk to someone  and  requested call backs 

Help

Never had  this problem before

• Hi ETF 

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this. Selecting Yes to All should allow the installation to complete successfully.

Please do let us know if you continue to have problems.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi ETF 

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this. Selecting Yes to All should allow the installation to complete successfully.

Please do let us know if you continue to have problems.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

LizSmith
      Experienced Cover User

Payroll 2020.5 isn't installing for me. I have tried shutting down all other programes, stopping virus detector, uninstalling old version. I get as far as saying "YES TO ALL" for overwrting files and nothing happens?

Anyone else having problems?

LizSmith
        Experienced Cover User

I resolved this in the end!! In settings there was a Microsoft upgrade pending..a minor one but then Payroll installed

LizSmith
    Experienced Cover User

Hi

Have you tried going to settings and seeing if there are any Windows updates pending? As soon as I did the update (and it was a minor one) the install worked